Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AResponsive Law
- Traffic Tickets
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Civil Rights
- Consumer Law
- Domestic Violence
- Estate Planning
- Landlord Tenant
- Medical Malpractice
- White Collar Crime
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Contingency fees accepted for personal injury cases as well as certain other cases.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Law Office of Matthew Prengaman
- - Current
- Albukerk & Associates
- Dvorak, Toppel & Barrido, LLC
- University of Idaho College of Law
- J.D. (2009) | Law
- University of Redlands
- B.A. (2005)
- Illinois State Bar
2 Questions Answered
- Q. WHAT HAPPENS IF SOMEONE DOES NOT SHOW UP TO COURT FOR 1ST DWI?
- A: If you miss court for a DUI/DWI, or you miss court for any misdemeanor or felony, chances are the court will issue a warrant for your arrest. You can also be found guilty of the offense and have a large amount of fines assessed against you. If you miss court, the best option is to find out if a warrant was issued or not and to go to the court as soon as possible to try and quash, or get rid of, the warrant.
- Q. If a girl on a dating/porn site claims to be 18 and your 21. U talk and exchange pics then find out shes 17.
- A: A defense that is available to a charge such as grooming is that the defendant did not know or have any reason to believe that the person he or she had been communicating with was under the age of 18. If you have any further questions on this matter, please contact me I'd be happy to help.
Contact & Map