Matthew James KnezHandling family law, busienss litigation and personal injury matters.
- Family Law, Business Law, Personal Injury ...
Matthew J. Knez graduated from the University of Redlands in California where he earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Creative Writing. He went on to pursue his Law Degree at the University of LaVerne, College of Law in Ontario, California. While pursuing his law degree he earned various awards, including CALI Award in Torts and he was on the Dean’s List. Mr. Knez was also a member of the Justice and Immigration Clinic where he worked with people seeking asylum into the United States from countries where they had experienced persecution or threat of persecution. Additionally, Mr. Knez was a member of Law Review where he was an Associate Editor and published a Law Review article on California family custody move-away cases. Matthew J. Knez began working as a paralegal while attending law school in the evenings at the University of La Verne, College of Law. During that time, he assisted in a variety of cases involving personal injury, business litigation, professional negligence, and family law. Additionally, while pursuing his Juris Doctorate he worked with the Justice and Immigration Clinic at the University of La Verne, College of Law in asylum cases. He also published his Law Review article on issues related to child custody move-away cases and the disparity of the best interest factors under the family code. Matthew J. Knez is a member of the Consumer Attorneys of California, Riverside County Bar Association, San Bernardino County Bar Association, Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, the Boy Scouts of America, and St. Paul the Apostle Catholic Church. Mr. Knez and his wife have four kids. When Mr. Knez is not working he enjoys spending time with his family, and enjoys hiking, golf, baseball and music.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Legal Malpractice
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Contingency fee arrangement is available for most personal injuries cases, however it is based on the particular case and will be negotiated at the time of the consultation.
- English: Spoken, Written
- University of La Verne College of Law
- J.D. (2014) | Law Degree
- Activities: Member of Justice and Immigration Clinic Associate Editor Law Review
- University of Redlands
- B.A. (2003) | English Writing
- State Bar of California  # 303070
- COMMENT: BEST INTEREST OF THE CHILD: THE QUARTERBACK PARENT WHO GOES THE DISTANCE AND MAINTAINS THE TIES
- University of LaVerne College of Law, Law Review
- Knez Law Group, LLP Website
- Knez Law Group, LLP Blog