Free Consultation: (385) 217-5553Tap to Call This Lawyer
Matt Schmoldt

Matt Schmoldt

Utah Injury Lawyer | No Up-Front Fees | FREE Review | Fee % Lower Than Others
  • Personal Injury, Products Liability, Medical Malpractice ...
  • Utah
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial MediaResponsive Law

Hi, my name is Matt Schmoldt and I'm a Utah licensed lawyer.

I've helped many people get high dollar settlements from their accidents.

I've also witnessed how devastating an accident can be for you and your family.

I am here to help you and fight for you.

I'll work to get you the highest insurance settlement possible.

You don’t pay me any money up-front. I only get paid when you do.

Also, I take a lower percentage of the injury money than many other law firms so that YOU KEEP MORE OF THE MONEY.

Call me at (385) 217-5553 or e-mail me at

Practice Areas
    Personal Injury
    Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
    Products Liability
    Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
    Medical Malpractice
    Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
    Workers' Compensation
    Asbestos & Mesothelioma
    Insurance Claims
    Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
  • Free Consultation
    I would love to visit with you about your case. There are absolutely no consultation fees and no commitment is required.
  • Contingent Fees
    There are no up-front fees. I only get paid when you do. I take a lower percentage of the injury money than many other law firms so that YOU KEEP MORE OF THE MONEY.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Utah State Bar
ID Number: 16562
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Injury Lawyer
Creekside Injury Law
- Current
I fight insurance companies so that my injured clients get high dollar settlements.
Injury Lawyer
Steffens Law Office
This injury law firm is 25 years old and I served as a lawyer in the injury department. I obtained high dollar injury settlements for my clients.
Brigham Young University
J.D. (2017)
I graduated in the top 33% of my class and my Utah bar score was approximately in the top 3% of all test takers.
Honors: Cum Laude
Brigham Young University Logo
Cum Laude
Brigham Young University J. Reuben Clark Law School
Professional Associations
Utah State Bar  # 16562
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Utah Association for Justice
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Speaking Engagements
Bar Presentation
Utah Licensed Lawyer (Active Member in Good Standing)
Utah State Bar
Websites & Blogs
Creekside Injury Law
Google Profile - Creekside Injury Law
Legal Answers
3 Questions Answered

Q. I was in a car accident that was caused by the other driver. I was injured.
A: Steve McCann provided an excellent answer. I believe that you should call an injury lawyer in your area. Most injury lawyers will provide a free consultation. Look for an injury lawyer that will not charge you anything up-front. One thing to keep in mind is that police reports are not perfect. I have had success working with police departments to get corrections to accident reports. Do you know if there were any witnesses to the accident? A non-biased witness would help tremendously as long as they corroborate your story.
Q. I was in a car accident and was given a ticket of which the officer later dropped at traffic court. Can I now sue.
A: You should call a local injury lawyer and discuss your case with them. Even if the ticket was dropped, you may still be at fault for the accident in a civil case. The criminal court and the civil court are two different worlds. Your case involves a very fact specific inquiry. It is possible that you are not at fault. However, it is impossible to tell from the information you provided.
Q. I want to know if I can sue my cell phone company for all the ads I get on my phone I did not sign up to get ads
A: There is federal law called the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA), which protects individuals from unsolicited telephone calls and texts. It allows an individual to recover $500 to $1500 per call or text made in violation of the statute. The statute is a little complicated and I recommend that you find a consumer protection lawyer. They often offer free consultations and some will not ask for any money up-front. It is unlikely that you have a claim against your cell phone company, but, you may have claims against the companies that are calling or texting you. The difficult part is tracking down the companies that are bothering you.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Creekside Injury Law
2072 North Main Street
Suite 203
Logan, UT 84341
Telephone: (385) 217-5553
Creekside Injury Law
Farmington, UT, USA
Telephone: (385) 217-5553
Creekside Injury Law
Ogden, UT, USA
Telephone: (385) 217-5553
Creekside Injury Law
Salt Lake City
Telephone: (385) 217-5553