Free Consultation: (270) 365-6288Tap to Call This Lawyer
Matt Schalk

Matt Schalk

Matt Schalk, Attorney, PLLC serving Caldwell, Lyon, Trigg, Christian, Crittenden
  • Criminal Law, Social Security Disability, DUI & DWI ...
  • Kentucky
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial MediaResponsive Law

I have been practicing law in Western Kentucky for over 14 years, primarily in the areas of Criminal Defense, Personal Injury (car wrecks, slip and falls, medical malpractice, etc.) and Social Security Disability Appeals.

Practice Areas
  • Criminal Law
  • Social Security Disability
  • DUI & DWI
  • Medical Malpractice
  • Personal Injury
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Professional Experience
Jackson & Schalk, LLP
Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Northern Kentucky University
J.D. (2005)
Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Northern Kentucky University Logo
Excellence in MM Law
Lawyers of Distinction
Professional Associations
Lawyers of Distinction
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
33 Questions Answered

Q. What can I do about a medical test that showed I had something wrong being kept from me for 5 years
A: It sounds like a failure to treat type of medical malpractice case. The obvious problem would be a statute of limitations issue. You need to contact a medical malpractice attorney immediately.
Q. Can a dvo be reduced?
A: I am not sure what you mean by reduced. If a DVO has been ordered with the provision of no contact a judge can amend that order allowing for nonviolent contact.
Q. A person threatens to kill someone & hits them w/ a belt, then the victim hits the other w/ a hammer. Who gets charged?
A: It is possible that both could be charged either with a felony or a misdemeanor. That would be up to the investigating officer and/or the prosecutor to decide.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Matt Schalk, Attorney, PLLC
111 West Court Square
Princeton, KY 42445
Telephone: (270) 365-6288
Fax: (270) 896-5025