Matt Andrew HirschCohen and Hirsch Criminal Defense
- Criminal Law, Domestic Violence, DUI & DWI ...
Cohen and Hirsch Criminal Defense, located in Atlanta, Georgia is primarily a criminal defense trial practice law firm. From criminal offenses such as drunk driving and other less severe traffic offenses, theft crimes, assault and battery, drug offenses, domestic violence charges and many others, I can help you. For over 10 years I have defended adults and children in a wide range of felony and misdemeanor criminal matters in Superior Court, State Court, Juvenile Court, and Municipal/Traffic Court. Getting arrested effects everyone. And, if you get arrested or find yourself under investigation, you need to know your legal rights and how the protect them. Hiring the right person immediately is the most important decision you can make. Jail, fines, community service, and probation, are only a few examples of what you face with a criminal conviction. A conviction will also leave you with a permanent criminal record. With valuable connections and associations, I can also help you recover money damages if you or your child has been injured due to someone else's fault, whether it involves a motor vehicle wreck, truck wreck, slip and fall or product defect, just to name a few.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
Weekend appointments are available.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
I set reasonable and competitive rates on a case by case basis. Initial consultations are always free.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Owner - Lead Attorney
- Cohen and Hirsch Criminal Defense
- Atlanta's John Marshall Law School
- J.D. | Law
- University System of Georgia - University of Georgia
- B.A. | Criminal Justice
- Georgia State Bar
- Q. If arrested when do imate get a bond
- A: when a person is arrested, within 72 hours they have a 1st appearance hearing where bond is considered by a magistrate judge. if the bond is denied, a motion for bond must be filed by an attorney.