The Law Office of Matt Sullivan is dedicated exclusively to criminal defense. The office defends individuals accused of felony and misdemeanor offenses throughout the Bay Area. The office has successfully defended many clients, including small business owners, tech workers, college students, nurses, firefighters, police officers, attorneys, and regular citizens.
Matt Sullivan is a University of San Francisco Law School graduate. Mr. Sullivan was selected to the 2018-2019 Northern California Super Lawyers list in the practice area of criminal defense. Prior to opening his own office he was a trial attorney in the Marin Public Defender's Office, and he also worked for a private criminal defense firm in San Francisco.
The office has obtained favorable results for clients in very difficult cases, including life in prison matters. The office defends clients accused of domestic violence, drug offenses, sex crimes, DUI, violent crimes, computer crimes, and white collar crimes.
Call our office today for a free consultation.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- White Collar Crime
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- Law Office of Matt Sullivan
- University of San Francisco School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- California State Bar # 248842
- - Current
- Seven Tips for Civil Attorneys for When Your Clients Are Under Criminal Investigation
- Bar Association of San Francisco Bulletin
- BASF-Effective Opening Statements, San Francisco
- San Francisco Bar, Solo and Small Firm Committee
- Moderator for Panel on Effective Opening Statements