Maryana Yavdyk is licensed to practice law in North Carolina. She obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Brooklyn College of the City University of New York and Juris Doctorate from Charlotte School of Law.
From the beginning of her career, Maryana has been highly engaged in serving the ones in need. During her college years, she worked as a volunteer liaison for non-profit community centers and youth organizations. She has assisted refugees and new immigrants through a variety of social and educational programs designed to help them successfully navigate their new lives, and remains utterly dedicated to this mission.
After moving to Charlotte, North Carolina, Ms. Yavdyk started her own practice. She practices in multiple areas of law, with the high concentration devoted to Personal Injury Law and Business Law.
Maryana speaks fluent Russian, English and Ukrainian.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- North Carolina
- Russian: Spoken, Written
- Ukrainian: Spoken, Written
- North Carolina State Bar  # 49631
- The American Bar Association
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association