As an Attorney in Maine for thirty one years, I bring my experience to the table to solve your legal issues in a timely and effective manner. Take charge of your life.Ask. -We can help you plan your estate needs,trusts, wills and POA,, balance your debts and settle your family issues. -We help form small businesses,LLCs,and corporations.Ask us about business and property sales.Our decades of experience gives us broad skills to plan and solve. -We can collect your contracts and deficiency judgements through wage and real estate attachments. Give us a call. We are here to help you. -Get a fresh start through bankruptcy. All inquires strictly confidential.
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Elder Law
- Consumer Law
- Tax Law
- Real Estate Law
- Insurance Bad Faith
On bankruptcy and divorce matters, free first consultaion.
- Credit Cards Accepted
All collection matters handled on a contingency fee.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Member of Commercial Law League of America.
- 1st Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Law offices of Martha Novy-Broderick
- Broderick and Broderick,PA
- Western New England University School of Law
- J.D. (1983) | Law
- Vice President
- University Faculty Senate
- I am honored to serve as the vice president of the faculty at UM.
- Katahdin Counsel Award
- Maine Supreme Court
- Supporting Legal services for the Elderly through case work.
- Lew Vafiades Pro Bono Award
- Penobscot Bar Association