Mark D. Drasites is a partner at Lusk, Drasites & Tolisano, P.A. where he handles a wide array of legal matters. Prior to attending law school, Mr. Drasites was an Information Systems Project Manager at ExxonMobil in the Washington, D.C. area. This unique background in navigating large corporate governance and intense project requirements has allowed Mr. Drasites to quickly make an impact in his practice of law and the legal community.
Mr. Drasites grew up in Fort Myers, FL and had always known he would make his way back to Southwest Florida to pursue his career. He has the experience of working for one of the largest corporations in the world mixed with a passion for protecting the rights of his local community.
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Civil Litigation
Free Consultation for Injury, Criminal & DUI Cases.
- The Florida Bar
- English: Spoken, Written
- Family Law and Civil Litigation Lawyer
- Lusk, Drasites & Tolisano, P.A.
- - Current
- University of Florida Levin College of Law
- University of Florida
- M.S. | Decision and Information Sciences
- Florida State University
- B.S. | Management Information Systems
- Mark D. Drasites' Website Profile
- Lusk, Drasites & Tolisano, P.A. Website
- Southwest Florida Injury Lawyer Blog