Mark Doré is senior counsel in the Lafayette office of Kean Miller. He joined the firm in 2018 and practices in the oil and gas, business and corporate and real estate groups. Mark’s practice focuses on representing upstream energy companies in Louisiana, including oil and gas transactional matters, mineral title examination, due diligence, acquisition and sale of oil and gas properties, regulatory compliance, and providing advice to attorneys and landmen at companies engaged in upstream activities.
While in law school, Mark launched his own oil and gas/real estate title company in Lafayette, Louisiana, and continued working full time as an independent landman from 2004-2010, where he gained hands-on working knowledge of Louisiana mineral law.
Mark earned his B.S. from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette in 2004. He earned his J.D. from Southern University Law Center in 2009.
- Energy, Oil & Gas Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Senior Counsel
- Kean Miller LLP
- - Current
- Dupuis & Polozola, LLC
- Mark A. Doré Land Services, LLC
- Associate Broker
- Drue C. Fournet, CPL & Assoc.
- Southern University Law Center
- J.D. (2009)
- University of Louisiana - Lafayette
- B.S. (2004)
- Lafayette Parish Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Lafayette Association of Professional Landmen (LAPL)
- Ethics for Landmen
- Mark A. Dore's Website Profile
- Kean Miller Website
- Louisiana Law Blog
- Louisiana Department of Revenue Comments on Local Collectors’ Centralized Sales and Use Tax Proposal
5 November 2020
- Hold On To Your Boilers: The Tenth Circuit May Have Re-Defined Covered Processes Under PSM Regulation
3 November 2020
- New Changes to Louisiana’s Corporate Laws Give Increased Flexibility to Business Corporations
27 October 2020