Maria Isabel Amaro was born in Colombia, South America in 1970. Ms. Amaro relocated to Miami, FL in 1985 and has lived in Miami for the last 24 years.
Ms. Amaro graduated from Nova Southeastern University with her Bachelors in Business Administration and a minor in Professional Management in 2005. Ms. Amaro attended Saint Thomas University School of Law receiving her Juris Doctor in 2008.
She was also a certified legal intern for Legal Aid of Greater Miami in the Family Law department for two semesters.
Upon being admitted to the Florida Bar in 2008, Ms. Amaro joined the law firm of Friedman, Rodman & Frank, P.A. as an associate practicing in the area of Plaintiff's Personal Injury law. Ms. Amaro has been admitted to the Southern District of Florida.
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Maritime Law
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- Friedman Rodman & Frank, P.A.
- - Current
- St. Thomas University School of Law
- Nova Southeastern University
- B.S. | Major: Business Administration
- The Florida Bar
- American Bar Association
- Dade County Bar Association
- Maria Isabel Amaro's Website Profile
- Friedman Rodman & Frank, P.A. Website
- South Florida Personal Injury Lawyers Blog
- The Effect of Building Code Violations in Florida Premises Liability Claims
17 October 2019
- Negligent Entrustment Claims in Florida Personal Injury Cases
14 October 2019
- The Collateral Source Rule in Florida
10 October 2019
- Florida Workplace Slip and Fall Accidents
7 October 2019
- Establishing Liability Following Accidents on Florida Public Property
27 September 2019
- What Is an Intervening Cause in a Florida Premises Liability Lawsuit?
25 September 2019
- Arbitration in Florida Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect Cases
24 September 2019
- Florida Appeals Court Compels Arbitration Between Nursing Home and Plaintiff
19 September 2019
- Judgment in Recent Nursing Home Case Relates to Florida Elder Abuse Claims
16 September 2019