Claimed Lawyer ProfileResponsive Law
- Estate Planning
- Business Law
- Employment Law
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
I believe it is important to establish whether I can potentially be of service before charging a fee. To that end, I offer a 30 minute telephone consult to discuss your issues and to determine whether I can indeed provide value in your unique situation.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Prior to entering law school, I spent 25 years in the business realm where I had profit and loss responsibilities including hiring the best people, managing vendors and dealing with a host of business challenges. This experience lends itself to the ability to understand both your business and legal situation. I will work with you to maximize you opportunities and minimize your risks. I enjoy working with entrepreneurs and business owners and seeing them flourish in their chosen field.
- Amezcua-Moll & Associates, P.C.
- Began work as an associate with a solo practioner. Helped grow the practice, providing infrastructure, managing finances, sourcing software and developing staff. Also supported litigation efforts with sound document review, detailed damages analysis and law and motion work.
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law
- J.D. (2007) | Legal
- Honors: Witkin Award for Excellence for Work at The Veteran's Legal Clinic
- Activities: Public Interest Law Foundation, Treasurer
- State Bar of California  # 261536
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map