With over a decade of experience, Marcus Heminger concentrates his practice in the areas of securities and business law. He has assisted clients with mergers and acquisitions, business transactions, private and registered public securities offerings, NYSE and NASDAQ regulatory compliance.
Marcus spent more than five years working at one of New York's largest law firm before joining Barrett McNagny. While there he worked in the Capital Markets Group where he gained experience in corporate governance, drafting and reviewing SEC disclosure documents, including Annual Reports, Quarterly Reports, Proxy Statements and responding to SEC comments letters.
His securities work includes the following offerings:
- Initial Public Offerings - $500 million and $295 million;
- Common Stock Offerings - $190 and $130 million;
- Guaranteed Notes - $500 million;
- Tender Offers and Exchange Offers of $1,2 billion, $400 million; and
- At-The-Market Equity Offering Programs - $300 million, $170 million.
The corporate transactions he has assisted with include:
- Stock and Asset Acquisitions - $1.625 billion, $400 million, $115 million; and
- Stock and Asset Dispositions- $45 million, $30 million, $10 million and $2.5 million.