I provide diligent, passionate and personalized representation to clients in courts across the Commonwealth of Virginia, including Henrico, Chesterfield, Richmond, Hanover, Powhatan, Louisa, Petersburg and Caroline Counties. I practice in a variety of areas, with a emphasis on Criminal Defense and Family Law. I pride myself on being a dedicated, prepared and successful attorney. I am committed to maintaining close contact with clients, and pursuing the best possible outcomes.
I received my B.A. from Rollins College, and my J.D. from the University of Richmond School of Law. My jurisdictions include the State of Virginia and Federal District Court, Eastern District of Virginia. I am a member of the Virginia State Bar, Virginia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Henrico County Bar Association, Metro Richmond Family Law Bar Association, and the Chesterfield County Bar Association. I have received honors from a variety of organizations. Super Lawyers has included me as a Rising Star annually since 2013. Additionally, I have been selected by Virginia Business as Legal Elite for Criminal Defense and Lawyers Under 40. I was awarded Client Choice Award by Avvo in 2017.
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Credit Cards Accepted
- BoykoNapier, PLLC
- - Current
- Cravens & Noll, P.C.
- Rollins College
- B.A. | Economics
- University of Richmond School of Law
- J.D. (2008)
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Activities: Journal of Law and the Public Interest
- Rising Star
- Super Lawyers
- 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Legal Elite
- Virginia Business Magazine
- Henrico County Bar Association
- Chesterfield County Bar Association
- Rotary Club of Richmond
- Virginia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Virginia State Bar
- Virginia Indigent Defense Commission
- Marc A. Bouko's Website Profile
- BoykoNapier, PLLC Website
- BoykoNapier, PLLC Blog
- Virginia Spousal Support: Reaching Retirement Age
15 May 2018
- BoykoNapier Selected as Super Lawyers Rising Stars!
21 April 2017
- Virginia Child Support: Understanding Imputation of Income
12 January 2017
- Virginia DUI: Refusal and the Birchfield Opinion
22 October 2016
- Virginia Child Custody Tip: Picking a Summer Visitation Schedule
25 August 2016
- Virginia Child Custody Tip: The Importance of Co-parenting
5 May 2016
- Same-Sex Marriage in Virginia: Divorce, Custody and Adoption
4 December 2015
- Virginia Divorce: What Assets and Debts Are Divided?
19 October 2015
- Virginia Custody and Visitation Cases – What Do I File?
31 August 2015