JD, Inter American University, Puerto Rico.
MBA, University of Phoenix, Puerto Rico.
Worked as an Attorney for the Puerto Rico Department of Justice from 2008-2010 where she resolved most cases before trial.
Worked as Executive Director of the United Automobiles Importers Group of Puerto Rico from 2010-2018.
Deputy Advisor, PR Governor’s Office, Legislative Affairs.
Mady is bilingual (English and Spanish). She was taught from a young age the value of hard work and serving others. She is deeply committed to helping the immigrant community to aid them in their particular cases and believes the United States should be for individuals who desire to be here and make a difference.
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiance Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Master Card & Discover
- Puerto Rico
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Associate Attorney
- Villalobos & Moore
- - Current
- Founded in 2014, Villalobos & Moore brings together immigration representation and passionate defense of the basic human right to choose one's home and allegiance. Our unparalleled team is compassionate, creative, and absolutely determined to find a solution that works for our clients. Villalobos & Moore is the only immigration firm in El Paso with: U.S. and Mexican attorneys with licenses to practice law in both the U.S. and Mexico An IVY League attorney An attorney who worked for the Immigration Court An attorney who worked for the Board of Alien Labor Certifications Appeals As we strive to be El Paso's premier immigration lawyers, our mission is to provide high quality legal services with integrity, professionalism, and respect for our clients and the community. We commit to providing these exceptional legal services in the context of creating personal relationships with each of our clients as we guide them through the maze of US immigration law. We pride ourselves on keeping the lines of communication with our clients direct and open, and on achieving exceptional results for them. We specialize in business, military, family, naturalization, and deportation law.
- University of Phoenix
- MBA (2007) | Marketing
- Interamerican University of Puerto Rico School of Law
- J.D. (2006) | Law
- University of Puerto Rico - Río Piedras
- B.A. (1999) | Psychology
- Puerto Rico Bar Association  # 17833