(978) 373-4044Tap to Call This Lawyer
Ma Maurice Joseph LaRiviere Jr
- Arbitration & Mediation, Employment Law, Estate Planning ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
I am an attorney licensed to practice in Massachusetts and before its state and federal courts.
My specialties are; litigation, labor and employment law, collective bargaining, personal injury, automobile accidents, premises liability, real estate law including foreclosure defense, land use and zoning, administrative law, business law and corporate & LLC formation, wills, trusts & estates and municipal law.
My practice includes serving in the roles of mediator and arbitrator.
I also provide Courtroom Appearance Services for law-firms.
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Administrative Law, Election Law, Government Contracts, Government Finance, Legislative & Government Affairs
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
Additional Practice Area
- General Civil
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 1st Circuit
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map