Mr. Wynne has developed a reputation for aggressively representing clients in state and federal courts. Mr. Wynne’s cases have been featured by national, international, and local news outlets including the Associated Press, Star Tribune, National Post, Globe and Mail, and Fargo Forum. Call Mr. Wynne today at (855) GO-WYNNE for your free, no obligation consultation.
- Criminal Law
- Personal Injury
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Drunk Driving
- Minor in Possession
- Disorderly Conduct
- Marijuana Possession
- Sex Offenses
- Misdeameanor / Misdemeanors
- Felony / Felonies
- Drug Crumes & Charges
- Slip and Fall
- Victims' Rights
- Child Custody
- Wrongful Death
All clients receive a free consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
All major credit cards accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Attorney Lucas Wynne works with each client in an attempt to make their case more affordable by offering flat fees, payment plans upon and credit card payments.
- North Dakota
- English: Spoken, Written
- Wynne Law Firm
- University of North Dakota School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Top Contributor
- Minnesota State Bar  # 0398043
- Wynne Law Firm - St. Cloud, MN Attorney
- Q. If a dog is found by someone and they decide they can't keep the dog for less than 24 hrs, can they rehome it?
- A: Can they legally keep your dog? Unlikely. Your remedy is to call the police, who will likely tell you it is a "civil matter." Your remedy is to then bring a small claim against the person holding the dog for the return of the dog.
- Q. Can police look through windows of your house if there are cars in the driveway and feel it could possibly be a party?
- A: Your first mistake is speaking to the police without a lawyer - it's a no-win game. Your daughter need a lawyer.
- Q. Question regarding harassment in mobile home park community.
- A: If the lack of criminal history is a condition of the leasing contract that you relied upon, you could potentially sue the trailer park.