Lisa Pezzano Mickey
- Workers' Compensation, Personal Injury
- New Jersey, New York
At larger law firms, your file may be passed around from one attorney to another, which could leave you feeling more like a file number than a client. We will handle your case personally, from start to finish, to ensure that there are no loose ends. Your calls will always be returned promptly, and we will provide you with a complete status of your case at any time. We will explain the law in a straight forward manner, so that you understand your rights completely. We will walk you through every step of the claims process before we begin, and answer all of your questions along the way.
We promise to give you our honest assessment of the likelihood of success in your case. We will “tell it like it is,” rather than telling you what you would like to hear, so that you will be able to make plans accordingly.
We have represented and advised insurance carriers on the evaluation and settlement of various types of personal injury and workers’ compensation claims. Since we understand how insurance claims adjusters think, we know how to present your claim in the most positive light. I accept only a select number of cases, so that we may provide personal service to my clients, and high quality legal representation.
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- New Jersey
- New York
- The George Washington University Law School
- J.D. (1991) | Law
- Honors: Honors
- Villanova University
- B.A. (1988) | Political Science
- New Jersey State Bar  # 019021991
- - Current
- Employee's Guide to NJ Workers' Compensation Law
- Speakeasy Publications
- Pezzano Mickey & Bornstein