Employment law attorney Lisa Fried-Grodin is a co-founder and partner of Meyers Fried-Grodin LLP, a labor and employment law firm providing a wide range of services to employers and employees in New Jersey and New York. When problems occur at work, it can have a huge impact on both employees and businesses. Lisa has devoted her legal career to employment law and deals with these issues every day. It is her sole focus. Her representation of both employees and employers gives her insight into the needs, strategies and tactics used by both sides in problem-solving, negotiation and litigation. This gives her an advantage to use to her clients’ benefit.
Lisa provides practical, effective advice and representation. Highlights of her employment law practice include:
• Providing advice on new workplace safety issues, paid benefits, time off obligations, and other legal issues related to COVID-19;
• Litigating cases involving sexual harassment, leaves of absence, discrimination, whistleblower laws, retaliation, wrongful termination, wage and hour laws, contract, tort and other statutory claims;
• Counseling clients on the best options to avoid and resolve litigation and mediating employment claims. Helping clients understand and comply with complex state and federal employment laws governing the workplace;
• Drafting and providing advice on policies, handbooks; Handling separation negotiations, drafting, reviewing and providing advice on separation agreements; and
• Conducting workplace investigations of harassment, discrimination and whistleblower complaints.
From 2013 to 2020, Lisa has been named to the New Jersey Super Lawyers ranking of attorneys. Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service that recognizes lawyers who have attained a high-degree of professional achievement and peer recognition. In 2018, 2019 and 2020, Morris/Essex Health & Life magazine named Lisa to to its Morris County Top Lawyers list.