Lindsey A. Thomson is committed to providing highly skilled, aggressive legal representation for a fair and reasonable cost. She is a general solo practitioner primarily focused on family law, such as divorce and custody, along with personal injury, civil litigation, estate planning, real estate, and contracts. She is licensed in both Arkansas and Texas. She also serves as the City Attorney & Prosecutor of Ashdown, Arkansas. Call today for a free one-on-one consultation at (870) 898-4600 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Municipal Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Foreclosure Defense
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
Call for a free 20 minute one-on-one consultation with Lindsey, which may be scheduled in office, drop-in visit, or via phone conference if you are not able to visit the office. Call today!
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Debit Cards, etc.
In personal injury cases, a contingency fee is a percentage of the amount collected from a case, which is generally 25% up to 33.3%, if suit is filed.
- English: Spoken, Written
- General Solo Practitioner
- Lindsey A. Thomson, Attorney at Law
- - Current
- General solo practitioner who focuses on family law, divorce, child custody, contracts, real estate, personal injury, estate planning and probate, general civil litigation, etc.
- City Attorney & Prosecutor
- City of Ashdown, Arkansas
- Lindsey was elected as the City Attorney of Ashdown, Arkansas. She represents the City in various legal matters and serves as Prosecutor in District Court.
- Hosto & Buchan
- Represented creditors such as Bank of America, Capital One, Ford Motor Credit, Bank of Arkansas, etc. in court cases across the state of Arkansas.
- William H. Bowen School of Law
- J.D. (2008) | Law
- Licensed in Arkansas and Texas
- Ouachita Baptist University
- B.A. (2006) | Biology, History, and Chemistry
- Honors: Cum Laude