Free Consultation: (860) 255-7423Tap to Call This Lawyer
Profile Image Placeholder

Linda Simmons Campbell

Campbell Law Offices, LLC Ct tax lawyer I manage all cases personally
  • Tax Law
  • Connecticut
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Tax law is all I do and I have helped many taxpayers successfully resolve their tax problems. I listen carefully to my clients in order to gain a complete understanding of their tax problem. After conducting an extensive analysis of your tax problem I will help you to attain the best resolution possible. I represent individuals and small business owners located throughout the State in front of the Connecticut Department of Revenue Services and taxpayers in Connecticut and throughout the country in matters with the IRS. I work directly with my clients to ensure that they understand every aspect of their case so that they may make a fully informed decision as to the best way to resolve their tax problem.

Practice Area
  • Tax Law
  • Free Consultation
    I give a one hour free consultation.
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Tax Attorney
Campbell Law Offices, LLC
- Current
Tax attorney
Quinnipiac School of Law Low Income Taxpayer Clinic
Of Counsel
Tenenbaum Law, P.C.
Quinnipiac University School of Law
J.D. (2007) | Law
Quinnipiac University School of Law Logo
Websites & Blogs
Campbell Law Offices, LLC
Legal Answers
215 Questions Answered

Q. Is there a Statute of Limitations on IRS assessing taxes, penalties and interest?
A: Keep all of your proof. Did the IRS collections officer confirm that the letter was actually from the IRS. I have seen some very realistic scam letters. Particularly if you are not familiar with the letters. This letter is sometimes sent to tell you that you may not be able to renew or get a passport. If that will be an issue for you then you should contact the person at the IRS again and find out what to do to ensure this does not happen. If you do not get anywhere and they confirm that the letter is real then call the taxpayer advocate in your area and ask for help.
Q. How do I keep my tax return $ if ex didn't file/pay 1099/our tax for several yrs?
A: If neither of you filed for the years in question and the IRS filed for you then you can file married filing separately. This may result in you being able to get back some money if you would have been entitled to a refund. If a joint return was filed then you will likely need professional assistance to see if you are eligible for innocent spouse relief or some other form of collection alternative. Most of us offer a free consultation. Just stay away from the places you see advertised on TV.
Q. Everytime i file my taxes, I always have had a problem with the irs, telling me i need an Identity theft number.
A: Call your local taxpayer advocate. Here is a link to look up the number for your local office.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
4 Deer Avenue
Burlington, CT 06013
Telephone: (860) 255-7423
Fax: (866) 546-5083
4 Deer Avenue
Burlington, CT 06013
Telephone: (860) 255-7423