Libbi, is a founding member of Levine Segev LLC and real estate broker. Prior to the establishment of Levine Segev LLC, Libbi practiced with a downtown Denver law firm. Libbi focuses her practice on real estate transactions and litigation, business and corporate law, and estate and trust planning and administration.
Libbi's educational and professional background has allowed her to offer a unique perspective and competent and creative legal advice to her clients.
Libbi earned her Bachelors degree from Brandeis University, a J.D. and Masters of Science in Real Estate and Construction Management degrees from the University of Denver, and a Master in law (LLM) from New York University.
Libbi is the author of numerous articles and a professor at the University of Denver.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
- English: Spoken, Written
- Hebrew: Spoken, Written
- Real Estate and Business Blog
- International Real Estate Brokers » Blog