Liana Cotto joined Leav & Steinberg LLP in June of 2018, bringing with her over 10 years of personal injury experience. She graduated from Baruch College in 2006, and obtained her law degree from New York Law School in 2016. While in Law School, Liana worked at the law offices of Jay H. Tannenbaum in New York City.
Liana has successfully represented clients in a wide array of injury cases including slip and fall, motor-vehicle accidents, police brutality, and lawsuits against the City of New York. She is admitted to practice in the State of New York. Her passion for helping others has allowed Liana to develop her skills to vehemently advocate on behalf of her clients.
Liana is also a member of the New York City Bar Association's Sub-Committee: Women in the Legal Profession.
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Free Consultation
- New York
- Leav & Steinberg, LLP
- - Current
- Associate, Law Clerk
- Law Office of Jay H. Tanenbaum
- Kohn & Kohn
- New York Law School
- J.D. (2016)
- City University of New York - Baruch College
- State Bar of New York
- New York City Bar Association - Women in the Legal Profession Sub-Committee
- Liana Cotto's Website Profile
- Leav & Steinberg, L.L.P. Website
- New York Accident Lawyer Blog
- What Are the Risks of LASIK?
20 February 2020
- When You Can Sue for Elevator Injuries
12 February 2020
- Personal Injury Attorney Edward R. Averbuch Successfully Negotiated a $125,000 Insurance Settlement
11 February 2020
- Can You Sue a Driver Who Hits You While You’re Riding a Bike?
7 February 2020
- Leav & Steinberg, LLP begins 2020- resolving through settlement or arbitration; 21 matters for $5.2 million dollars
3 February 2020
- Steps to Take If You’re Rear-Ended
30 January 2020
- Who Is Liable in a Sidewalk Accident?
27 January 2020
- Breaking Down New York Labor Law Violations
23 January 2020
- Can a Pedestrian Be at Fault for an Accident?
16 January 2020