Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Social Security Disability
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New York
- Hermann Law Group, PLLC
- Union College
- Albany Law School
- New York State Bar # 1666882
- Westchester and Dutchess County Bar Associations
- Northern Westchester Bar Association
1 Questions Answered
- Q. My arthritis is crippling me but I still work. How do I apply for SSDI?
- A: I don't know what your source of income is; but if you are an employee, you cannot keep working and have a pending claim at the same time; unless you earn under $1000/month. Alternatively, you could stop work, file your claim and then return to work at your regular level; as long as it is for less than 3 months and you stop again due to your medical problems. But you can't keep working full time while you file a claim for SSDI.
Contact & Map