Free Consultation: (205) 333-0065Tap to Call This Lawyer
Leon Roger StorieDelivering Efficient, Cost-Effective Results
- Divorce, Family Law, Juvenile Law ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
I am a family man with a beautiful wife and two wonderful children. When I am not working, I enjoy being a "softball dad" for my girls. This gives us a wonderful opportunity to spend time together as a family. Every once in a while, my wife and I get time together to go out to eat or watch a movie.
I received my law degree (J.D.) from The University of Alabama School of Law in 1997 and was admitted to practice law that same year. Prior to Law School, I graduated magna cum laude from SUNY Brockport, Brockport, New York with a BS in American Studies in 1994.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Juvenile Law
I provide a FREE initial consultation to all new/prospective clients.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Owner / Managing Partner
- Leon Storie, Attorney at Law
- - Current
- Law Offices of James D. Smith
- Staff Attorney
- Legal Services Corporation of Alabama, Inc. Tuscaloosa Regional Office
- University of Alabama School of Law
- J.D. (1997) | Law
- State University of New York - College at Brockport
- B.S. (1994) | American Studies
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Lead Counsel Rated
- Lead Counsel
- Tuscaloosa County Bar Association
- - Current
- Alabama State Bar Volunteer Lawyers Program
Websites & Blogs
- Visit my law firm Web site
Contact & Map