Mr. Tolchinsky's office is located in Hallandale Florida and his practice areas include Real Estate, Foreclosure Defense, Landlord and Tenant and Probate. Mr. Tolchinsky has 24 years of experience and is a long standing member of the Florida Bar Real Property Probate and Trust Law Section.
Mr. Tolchinsky's practice services the cities of Hallandale Beach, Hollywood Florida, Aventura, Pembroke Pines, Miramar, Sunny Isles and all of South Florida.
- Real Estate Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Deficiency Judgments
- Foreclosure Defense
- Free Consultation
- University of Florida
- Florida State Bar # 21997
- - Current
- Quitclaim Deed Forgeries
16 October 2018
- 3 Types of Foreclosure Defenses In Florida
14 August 2018
- 10 Reasons To Survey Your Property In Florida
15 May 2018
- 10 Reasons To Have A Home Inspection In South Florida
17 April 2018
- Florida Title Company or Real Estate Lawyer: Who Should Handle Your Closing?
20 March 2018
- Broward County Lawyers
- New Source of South Florida Accident and Injury Info: South Florida Injury Accident Blog
12 December 2017
- Broward County Closing Costs - Who Pays? Maybe Not You.
18 December 2013
- Notice of Trust – Florida Probate – A Primer
18 December 2013
- Slander, Libel: Defamation Claims Rising With Social Media - Things You Need to Know about Slander and Libel Claims
6 June 2013
- Broward County: The Foreclosure Fraud War Isn't Over, No Matter What Sweet Words Are Being Whispered In the News These Days
30 August 2012
- Sharpie Party in South Florida: Vandalizing Foreclosure Homes in Broward County May Be Sweet Revenge But It's Also a Serious Crime
21 August 2012
- Are Citizens Home Insurance Premium Hikes Becoming a Financial Disaster of Hurricane Proportions for Florida? Scary but True.
14 August 2012
- Florida Bank Slapped by Florida Appeals Court: No Evidence of Fair Market Value Means Bank's Deficiency Judgment Nixed
7 August 2012
- Deficiency Amount on Short Sale Will Be Taxed as Income Beginning January 1, 2013 Absent Congress Acting. What Does This Mean to You and Your Broward County Short Sale?
19 July 2012
- 3 Ways To Probate An Estate In Florida
28 February 2018
- How Does Property Pass to Heirs Under The Florida Probate Code?
21 September 2016
- What is a Summary Administration Under Florida Probate Law?
17 August 2016
- Can Florida Probate Law Bar an Heir’s Inheritance?
20 July 2016
- Twists in Intestate Succession Under Florida Law
22 June 2016
- Who are “Interested Persons” and Can They Be Disinherited or Blocked from Challenging a Will?
18 May 2016
- Can Florida Personal Representative Directly Transfer Securities (Stocks, Bonds) to the Beneficiaries?
20 April 2016
- How Does A Personal Representative Deal With Special Assets In A Florida Estate?
16 March 2016
- Florida Personal Representatives And Marshaling The Estate Assets
17 February 2016
- South Florida Personal Injury & Car Accident Blog
- Back Injury Lawsuits
8 November 2018
- Florida Injury Law On Defective Brakes And Brake Failures
12 July 2018
- Reasons To Sue A Restaurant In Florida
21 June 2018
- Slip And Fall In A Restaurant Bathroom
31 May 2018
- Florida Restaurant Laws
3 May 2018
- Settle Your Injury Case or File a Lawsuit: What’s Best for You?
19 April 2018
- 18 Signs That You Have PTSD from A Car Accident
22 March 2018
- Slip and Fall Pain and Suffering Lawsuits
8 March 2018
- Slip And Fall Depositions
22 February 2018