Lawrence has lived in the Roaring Fork Valley and Aspen since 2002, and currently serves as Of Counsel for Feldman Wertz. He has years of experience advocating for his clients, practicing law at several prominent litigation, property, and family law firms. Prior to joining Feldman/Wertz, Lawrence worked at Balcomb and Green, P.C., in Glenwood Springs, for the firm’s litigation division, where he maintained a primary focus on family law, real estate, and business development.
• Feldman / Wertz, P.C., Of Counsel, 2021-Present
• Roaring Fork Transportation Authority, 2016 - 2021
• Balcomb & Green, P.C., 2014-2016
• Whatley Kallas, P.C., 2013-2014
• Skoloff and Wolfe, P.C. 2010-2013
• Tax Court of New Jersey, 2009-2010
Lawrence has lived in Carbondale full time since 2012, and is happily married to his wife, Laura, whom he met in Aspen, Colorado in 2005, while working together at The Gant Resort. Together they have two children. In his spare time, Lawrence enjoys skiing, mountain biking, rafting, and hiking with friends and family. Lawrence also volunteers with United Way Battlement to the Bells, serving in a variety of positions on the Board of Directors since 2017, including as the Treasurer, Secretary, Vice-Chair and Chair of the Board.
Lawrence is originally a native of Macon, Georgia, and completed his undergraduate degree with a Bachelors of Arts in History from Lafayette College in Easton, Pennsylvania. Lawrence obtained his law degree from Villanova University School of Law in 2009.
• Villanova University School of Law, J.D. 2009
• Lafayette College, 2002, B.A., History