Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Immigration Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Polly A. Webber and Associates
- Represented clients in immigration matters involving employment-based temporary visas and green cards, family, deportation defense, political asylum, legalization, and naturalization matters. Appeared in Immigration Court and at the San Jose and San Francisco Immigration Service offices.
- Fallon, Bixby, Cheng & Lee
- Handled a variety of immigration matters including temporary visa status for professionals and investors, naturalization, family immigration, legalization, and deportation defense.
- Supervising Legalization Attorney
- International Institute of the East Bay
- Managed Legalization Program. Supervised and trained four staff. Gave presentations to large groups of prospective clients, prepared and reviewed more than 300 applications, interviewed and represented clients, acted as Liaison to US CIS Legalization Office. Spoke Spanish with 80-90% of clients.
- Golden Gate University School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- University of California - Berkeley
- B.A. | Political Economy of Industrial Societies
- Activities: Senator, Associated Students of the Universtiy of California; Social Manager, Berkeley Student Cooperative
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- - Current
- Activities: Liaison to the U.S. Department of Labor, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services office in San Jose (for two AILA chapters), and the San Francisco Legalization office. She has also served as Vice Chair of the California Service Center Liaison Committee for Santa Clara Valley AILA. Speaker at several AILA conferences.
- Washington State Bar  # 17012
- - Current
Contact & Map