Larry is a seasoned high-tech business executive and 20-year attorney, with a focus in contracts, negotiations, business transactions, intellectual property and Internet law. He has over 20 years of business development and IT consulting experience. His former clients (as a consultant) ranged from small startups to the Fortune 50, including GE Capital, Bank One, IBM and Amadeus.
- Business Law
- Communications & Internet Law
- Intellectual Property
- LLC Formation & Corporate Formation
- Free Consultation
Free 15 minutes consultation over the phone.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We have many flat-fee offerings. For everything else, our hourly rate is $300/hour.
- New Mexico
- English: Spoken, Written
- Founder, Attorney
- Law 4 Small Business
- - Current
- A little law now can save a lot later!
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology
- J.D. (1995) | Intellectual Property & Computer Law
- Emphasis on Intellectual Property and Computer Law
- Honors: Dean's Honor List in 1994 and 1995
- New Mexico State University
- B.S. (1991) | Electrical Engineering
- Emphasis on computer hardware and software engineering
- Honors: Dean's Honor List, College of Engineering; Crimson and Alumni Scholar
- Activities: Member IEEE Society; Eta Kappa Nu; Sociedad de Ingenieros; and Phi Kappa Tau
- New Mexico State Bar
- - Current
- Law 4 Small Business (L4SB) Homepage
- Law 4 Small Business, P.C. (L4SB)
- Beware of Real Estate Contracts
19 February 2020
- Ask A Lawyer: Carrie Cook
17 February 2020
- Politics in the Workplace
12 February 2020
- How to Avoid Unpleasant I-9 Audits
10 February 2020
- Answering Demand Letters Regarding Your Website
5 February 2020
- Marriage and Taxes: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
3 February 2020
- How to Place an Employee on Administrative Leave
30 January 2020
- Is Crying at Work Appropriate?
28 January 2020
- Welcome to the team, Carrie Cook!
23 January 2020