Larry is a seasoned high-tech business executive and 20-year attorney, with a focus in contracts, negotiations, business transactions, intellectual property and Internet law. He has over 20 years of business development and IT consulting experience. His former clients (as a consultant) ranged from small startups to the Fortune 50, including GE Capital, Bank One, IBM and Amadeus.
- Business Law
Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
- Communications & Internet Law
Internet Law, Media & Advertising, Telecommunications Law
- Intellectual Property
Patent Appeals, Patent Litigation, Patent Prosecution
- LLC Formation & Corporate Formation
Free 15 minutes consultation over the phone.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We have many flat-fee offerings. For everything else, our hourly rate is $300/hour.
- New Mexico
- English: Spoken, Written
- Founder, Attorney
- Law 4 Small Business
- - Current
- A little law now can save a lot later!
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology
- J.D. (1995) | Intellectual Property & Computer Law
- Emphasis on Intellectual Property and Computer Law
- Honors: Dean's Honor List in 1994 and 1995
- New Mexico State University
- B.S. (1991) | Electrical Engineering
- Emphasis on computer hardware and software engineering
- Honors: Dean's Honor List, College of Engineering; Crimson and Alumni Scholar
- Activities: Member IEEE Society; Eta Kappa Nu; Sociedad de Ingenieros; and Phi Kappa Tau
- New Mexico State Bar
- - Current
- Law 4 Small Business (L4SB) Homepage
- Law 4 Small Business, P.C. (L4SB)
- Cyber Holiday Sale- All Week Long!
22 November 2020
- Your Business Can Afford Dedicated Human Resource Professionals!
20 November 2020
- COVID-19 Public Health Orders: What they mean for your business
13 November 2020