Upon being admitted to the Florida Bar in 2016, Ms. Geraghty joined the law firm of Friedman, Rodman & Frank, P.A. as an associate focusing on Plaintiff's Personal Injury matters.
Ms. Geraghty received a Bachelor of Arts, with a major in Political Science and minors in Sociology and Human and Social Development, from the University of Miami in December of 2012. She graduated summa cum laude and was a member of Phi Beta Kappa.
Ms. Geraghty continued onto the University of Miami School of Law, where she received her Juris Doctor, graduating cum laude, in 2016. While in law school, Ms. Geraghty received top grades in Legal Communications I, Legal Communications II, Property, and the Human Rights Clinic. She was awarded the C.A.L.I. Excellence for the Future Award for her success in Property, Legal Communications I and the Human Rights Clinic, as well as the Deans Certificate of Achievement for Legal Communications I and Legal Communications II. Ms. Geraghty was also recognized for her pro bono efforts, receiving the Pro Bono Challenge Distinction for completing over 75 hours of pro bono work. Ms. Geraghty served as a Dean’s Fellow for her Property course through the Academic Achievement Program, as a staff editor for the Race and Social Justice Law Review, and as a Clinical Fellow in the Human Rights Clinic. As a clinical fellow, Ms. Geraghty focused on immigration advocacy projects and authored published works on deportations to Haiti since the 2011 earthquake.
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Workers' Compensation
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Friedman Rodman & Frank, P.A.
- Clinical Fellow
- UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI SCHOOL OF LAW, HUMAN RIGHTS CLINIC
- Legal Intern
- LOIGICA, P.A.
- Judicial Intern
- UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT, SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF FLORIDA
- University of Miami School of Law
- University of Miami
- B.A. (2012) | Political Science
- Minors in Sociology and Human and Social Development
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Activities: Phi Beta Kappa
- The Florida Bar
- Lauren Geraghty's Website Profile
- Friedman Rodman & Frank, P.A. Website
- South Florida Personal Injury Lawyers Blog
- Appeals Court Issues Opinion in Insurance Company Dispute Following Florida Accident
21 November 2019
- Can Parties Circumvent the Statute of Limitations in Florida Personal Injury Cases?
19 November 2019
- Florida Appellate Court Addresses Direct Liability in Punitive Damages Lawsuit Against Corporation
14 November 2019
- Exclusions in Florida Auto Insurance Policies
12 November 2019
- Do Florida Doctors Have a Duty to Protect Non-Patients?
7 November 2019
- Florida Products Liability Claims Involving Vaginal Mesh Injuries
5 November 2019
- Speculation Versus Proof in Florida Personal Injury Cases
30 October 2019
- Proving Negligent Entrustment in Florida DUI Cases
28 October 2019
- Sovereign Immunity in Florida Car Accident Cases
24 October 2019