Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Estate Planning
- Business Law
- Tax Law
The Private Wealth Planning Session lasts about an hour and a half and is completely free of charge. At the conclusion of the Session, you will decide if you would like to move forward with the engagement, without any obligation whatsoever. We encourage you to schedule your free 15 minute phone call or Private Wealth Planning Session today! And, it's easy! Visit our website at www.riverslaw.com to view our calendar and book your appointment instantly.
Credit Cards Accepted
We accept credit card payment from Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. We also offer financing solutions.
- Georgetown University Law Center
- LL.M. (2012) | Taxation with a Certificate in Estate Planning
- Honors: With Distinction and With Honors; CALI Award Recipient
- University of South Carolina School of Law
- J.D. (2009) | Law Degree
- North Carolina Bar Association  # 512089
- North Carolina State Bar  # 48623
Contact & Map