Lamont Richardson, a member of the firm’s business and finance group. He specializes his practice in the areas of commercial finance and real estate.
Mr. Richardson has been continually recognized by Utah Business magazine as one of Utah’s Legal Elite for his work in real estate. He has also been continuously named one of the top real estate lawyers in Utah by Chambers’ America’s Leading Business Lawyers and by Mountain States Super Lawyers.
Prior to joining Parr Brown, Mr. Richardson was an associate with Cadwalader Wickersham & Taft in North Carolina for four years. In 1998, he earned a B.A. degree in accounting, magna cum laude, from the University of Utah.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Wake Forest University School of Law
- J.D. (2001)
- Honors: cum laude, Order of the Coif
- Activities: Wake Forest Law Review
- University of Utah
- B.A. | Accounting
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Utah State Bar  # 11130
- Pioneer Theatre Company
- Board of Directors
- Lamont Richardson - Parr Brown Gee & Loveless