Attorney David Ferrari has advocated in over 1,116 Social Security disability hearings in 46 states and the District of Columbia since 2005. As the Managing Attorney for the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Glassman's Social Security Disability Law Department, he personally supervises each case to be sure every claimant gets the best chance possible to receive benefits.
David is a cum laude honors graduate of Nova Southeastern Law School in Florida where he was the 2L class Moot Court Champion. He was premed prior to switching to the law, and started his law practice as a doctor’s lawyer, handling all the legal matters of the doctor and his medical practice.
Attorney Ferrari stays on the cutting edge of SSD law by attending every National Social Security Claimant’s Representatives, (NOSSCR) conference each year, since 2009. He is a Sustaining member of NOSSCR and has served it as a lecture moderator and a volunteer lobbyist in DC on SSA issues and funding.
From July 1, 2015 to Sept 30, 2018, Attorney Ferrari was the Chairman of the Social Security Law Section National Board of Directors of the Federal Bar Association, of which he served as Secretary, 2011-2013. Chairman Ferrari was unanimously recommended by the Board to his position.
“I have devoted most of my professional career to representing disabled people before SSA. Disabled people need an experienced Social Security Disability lawyer because too many times SSA denies claims simply because the system is overloaded."
We have won a large minority of cases at the first and second paper appeal stages, without the client going to a heairng , but most will to see a judge. David has won 92.2 % of cases closed from 2018 to present as of today 7-12-19.
- Social Security Disability
- Contingent Fees
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Social Security limits ALL attorneys and non attorneys to 25% of your back benefits. Some firms ask you to pay costs even if they lose- we do not unless we win. I guess when we have won 92.2% of our cases, we are not worried about asking you to pay the costs too.
- I can and do practice SSA disability nationwide, including Hawaii and Alaska
- English: Spoken, Written
- Lithuanian: Spoken
- Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Glassman LLC
- - Current
- Social Security Law Section, Federal Bar Association
- Sr. Associate Attorney
- Law Offices of Iannella & Mummolo
- Sr. Associate Attorney
- International Debt Colleections
- Medical Business Attorney
- Rosengaard Medical Clinic
- Nova Southeastern University
- Honors: cum laude ; Moot Court Champion.
- Pro Bono Bronze Medal
- Shepard Broad Law Center, Nova Southeastern University
- Awarded for hours spent helping a non profit children's foundation review annual state legilation.
- Social Security Disability Advocate's Handbook
- - Current
- Activities: Chief author for 16th edition
- Federal District Court of Massachusetts
- Member of the Bar
- - Current
- Activities: Litigating several SSD cases
- Social Security Law Section of Federal Bar Association
- Member and former Chairman of the National Board of Directors
- National Social Security Claimant's Representatives
- Sustaining Member
- Activities: Served as a lecture moderator at the annual conference; volunteer lobbyist to improve SSA.
- Social Security Disability Advocates' Handbook
- James Publishing
- David Ferrari's Website Profile
- Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Glassman LLC Website
- Massachusetts Social Security Disability Lawyers Blog
- SSDI Derivative Benefits for Exes, Spouses, Children
31 July 2019
- Politics & Social Security Solvency Threaten Disability Benefits
27 June 2019
- Social Security Disability and the Americans with Disabilities Act
21 May 2019
- Government Cuts Target SSDI Benefits in Massachusetts
24 April 2019
- Social Media and Your Massachusetts Disability Claim
13 March 2019
- Increased SSDI Bureaucracy Makes for Longer Wait Times
17 February 2019
- Massachusetts SSDI Benefit a Life-Line for Older Workers
1 February 2019
- SCOTUS Reviews Use of Vocational Experts in SSDI Cases
30 December 2018
- Understanding Disability Rights & Resources in Massachusetts
30 November 2018
- Bike Accident Lawyers Blog
- Let’s Get Rolling on Boston Bicycle Lanes
18 July 2019
- Extending Boston Bicycling Opportunities to Low-Income Communities
30 June 2019
- Stereotype of Cycling Scofflaws Inaccurate by Most Recent Research
30 May 2019
- Boston Cyclists Are Seeing Red: Solo Cups Mark Daily Bike Danger
15 May 2019
- Fatal Boston Bicycle Crash With Truck in Fenway Under Investigation
16 March 2019
- State Rejects Archaic “Boston Roads Aren’t Meant for Bicycles” Attitude
6 February 2019
- Cambridge Bicycle Accidents on Inman Square Driving “Peanutabout” Talk
4 February 2019
- Electric Scooters in Boston: Wheeling in This Spring
20 January 2019
- UPS Testing of Bicycle Deliveries Could Be the Start of New Trend of Biking Commerce
2 January 2019