Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AResponsive Law
- Immigration Law
Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiance Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
There is no fee for your initial consultation.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
In the field of immigration law, fees are usually charged at a flat rate. In some cases an hourly rate applies. After your intial free consultation I will determine your fee based on my knowledge experience and time involved. Togetherf we will wok out a payment plan that works for you.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Board of Immigration Appeals
- Middle District of Florida
- 11th Circuit
- All Immigration Courts
- Federal Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Senior Attorney
- Mulder Law Office, P.A.
- - Current
- I have been a practicing attorney for 30 years.
- Broward County State Attorney's Office
- My first employment/intern was as an assistant state prosecutor intern at the Broward State Attorney's Office.
- Moscow State Univesrity
- Russian Language
- Nova Southeastern University - Shepard Broad Law Center
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor
- Nova Southeastern University
- J.D. | Law
- Florida Atlantic University
- Pre Law with focus on cultural studies and politics
- Hawaii Pacific University
- Cultural Intergration
- Activities: The study was into the integration of the Asian population into Hawaii culture and the effects on the native Hawaiian culture.
- Whitworth College
- Biblical Studies
- Top Attorney in North Florida
- 904 Magazine
- 904 selected for publication the top attorneys in North Florida in their respective areas of practice. Kyndra L Mulder, Esquire was selected in the area of Immigration and Nationality Law.
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Jacksonville Beaches Bar Association
- Former President
- Activities: Former President
- Jacksonville Beach Pension Trustee
- City Council AppointedTrustee
- Florida State Bar  # 629170
- - Current
- Certified Public Pension Trustee
- City of Jacksonville Beach
553 Questions Answered
- Q. Can me and my partner as LGBT persons apply and be represented for asylum in Florida.We entered USA few days ago in NYC
- A: You can apply for asylum. the question is whether you have a testiminy and documentation to demonsrate that you qualify for asylum. Where HIV was at one time a ground of inadmissibility it is no longer. However, you may be required to show that you have insurance to cover your medical needs and/or private funds.
- Q. I get married to fix my immigration status but, I’m about to have a baby with my girlfriend how I could do baby sign up
- A: Are you asking immigration attorneys to provide you with instructions on how to commit fraud?
- Q. Expired green card. What other form of ID can I use to get a GA drivers license?
- A: You can check with the DMV but I do not think you will receive a DL without showing that you are currently in a lawful status in the United States.
Contact & Map