Free Consultation: (256) 399-9470Tap to Call This Lawyer
Kyle D Pierce

Kyle D Pierce

The Law Offices of Kyle D. Pierce
  • Real Estate Law, Landlord Tenant, Personal Injury...
  • Alabama
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Kyle is a lifelong Alabamian who grew up in Attalla, graduated from The University of Alabama, then attended Samford University's Cumberland School of Law. His law practice is built around solving issues for the people and businesses of Etowah County so they can do more.

Practice Areas
  • Real Estate Law
  • Landlord Tenant
  • Personal Injury
  • Divorce
  • Criminal Law
  • Appeals & Appellate
  • Free Consultation
    I give free consultations for Personal Injury cases.
  • Credit Cards Accepted
    I accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express
  • Contingent Fees
    I accept contingent fees in cases where there is a sum of money to be recovered, not relating to family law.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Founding Attorney
The Law Offices of Kyle D. Pierce
- Current
Law Clerk
Tipler Law Offices
Research Assistant
Cumberland School of Law
Judicial Clerk
Sixteenth Judicial Circuit of Alabama - Judge David Kimberley
Cumberland School of Law, Samford University
J.D. (2016) | Law
University of Alabama - Tuscaloosa
B.A. (2013) | Telecommunications & Film / Computer-Based Honors Program
Professional Associations
Kiwanis Club of Gadsden
- Current
American Association for Justice
- Current
Alabama Association for Justice
- Current
Alabama State Bar
- Current
Etowah County Bar Association
- Current
American Bar Association
- Current
Kiwanis International
Alabama District Circle K Ast Administrator
- Current
Articles & Publications
Ninth Edition - Alabama Law Office Practice Deskbook
2016 Annual Supplement - Land Laws of Alabama: Real Estate Handbook
2015 Annual Supplement - Land Laws of Alabama: Real Estate Handbook
Alabama State Bar
Websites & Blogs
The Law Offices of Kyle D. Pierce
Legal Blog
Legal Answers
4 Questions Answered

Q. We are having difficulty getting the board to answer our request to see the books and vote for wind coverage. Help?
A: An attorney would need to review your condo association bylaws to give a specific answer, but the Association generally would be unable to prohibit a member from viewing the books.
Q. What happens if you have sex with your spouse after he filed for divorce?
A: I would doubt it. It might have some effect if the divorce was filed on fault based grounds, which generally does not happen in Alabama any longer. You would need to contact a local family law attorney to explore your options and represent you in the divorce.
Q. Me and my wife have been split up for three years . She had a child , am I legally responsible for that child even tho
A: If the child is not yours and you did not adopt the child, you are likely not responsible for any child support payments. However, a local family law attorney could examine your situation to give a more definitive answer.
Q. My niece is living with my Mother and is verbally abusive and unstable how do we get her out?
A: Consult a local attorney concerning a restraining or protective order. Your Mom may be able to get a temporary one to protect herself immediately.
Click here to see all answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
153 South Ninth Street
Gadsden, AL 35954
Telephone: (256) 399-9470
Fax: (256) 485-6800