Kyle BussBuss Law, LLC
- Personal Injury, Traffic Tickets, Insurance Claims ...
Kyle T. Buss graduated from Marquette University Law School and earned his Juris Doctor in 2015. Prior to law school, he graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee in 2010 magna cum laude with a Bachelor’s degree in both Psychology and History.
He is a current member of the Wisconsin State Bar and Wisconsin Association for Justice and he has been admitted to the United States District Court – Eastern and Western District of Wisconsin to practice.
Attorney Buss founded Buss Law, LLC in 2018 with the goal of providing his clients with exceptional representation. He is dedicated to helping those who have been wrongfully injured receive the compensation that they deserve. Through his legal skills and compassionate representation, Attorney Buss has recovered over $1,000,000.00 on behalf of his clients in just his first few years of practicing law.
Because of the tremendous success that Attorney Buss has had representing his clients, he was recently awarded "10 Best Attorneys - Wisconsin" by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys.
If you or someone you know has been injured, Don't Fuss, Call Buss! (414) 246-1000
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Workers' Compensation
- Free Consultation
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
No fee unless you win! Contingency fee of 1/3rd for personal injury cases.
- Wisconsin Court System
- ID Number: 1099950
- English: Spoken, Written
- Attorney and Founder
- Buss Law, LLC
- - Current
- Marquette University Law School
- J.D. (2015) | Law
- 10 Best Attorneys
- American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- 10 Best Attorneys - Exceptional and Outstanding Client Service - 2019
- American Bar Association  # 1099950
- - Current