Kristen Marks, founder of My Pink Lawyer®, has worked with women & families for over 20 years helping them with their Wills, Trusts, Estates & Guardianship needs. Kristen understands that many women often feel intimidated or overwhelmed when it comes to legal matters. Never intimidating nor stuffy, Kristen prides herself on being a lawyer for “wise women.” You don't have to be rich to benefit from practical and effective estate planning, including Wills, Trusts and naming guardians for your kids. EVERYONE has an estate plan whether you know it or not. A written estate plan custom designed for your family, however, will ensure that YOUR wishes are carried out in the event of your incapacity or death. Other services offered by Kristen and her team at My Pink Lawyer® include: Uncontested Probate & Trust Administrations following the death of a loved one to facilitate the orderly (and hopefully, easy!) transition of money and assets from one generation to the next Special Needs Planning for parents to ensure a disabled child’s public assistance benefits are not jeopardized by any inheritance Appointing Guardians for Minor Children Appointing Guardian Advocates for developmentally disabled adults Much to clients' delight, all matters at My Pink Lawyer® are handled by flat fee (no surprise bills!) and free, no obligation initial consultations are offered. Kristen has been married to her husband, Andrew, who is also a lawyer, for over twenty years. They have two teenage children together. They love to travel as a family with Latin America being a favorite destination. Kristen is an avid reader and loves the beach. Besides practicing law, Kristen is also an entrepreneur, author and public speaker. Kristen is on a mission to empower and inspire women to get organized and plan ahead to protect themselves and their families.
- Estate Planning
- Wills, Trusts & Estates
- Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Fixed, Flat Fees for every matter.
- English: Spoken, Written
- My Pink Lawyer
- - Current
- Founder of My Pink Lawyer, a Florida law firm dedicated to serving women and their families with their Estate Planning, Special Needs Planning, Minors Guardianships & small Probate Administrative needs in Florida. Located in Pensacola, serving all of Florida, including Northwest Florida, Pensacola, Gulf Breeze, Navarre, Fort Walton, Crestview and Destin.
- Independent Sales Director
- Mary Kay Cosmetics
- Independent Sales Director training and supporting women to build successful businesses for themselves. Earned the use of four (4) free company cars during that time, including the prestigious Pink Cadillac.
- Chase, Quinnell, McIver, Jackson & Marks, P.A.
- University of Alabama - Tuscaloosa
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude, Order of the Coif
- Activities: Law Review
- Dartmouth College
- B.A. | Government, Religion
- Preeminent rating
- Martindale Hubbell
- Peer rated for highest level of professional excellence
- My Pink Lawyer-Florida Wills, Trusts and Estates
At My Pink Lawyer®, we inspire, empower and assist Florida women and parents like you to make educated, proactive, and smart planning decisions for your family and other loved ones. We want to help YOU make the best decisions possible to care and provide for your family long into the future. Many Florida residents have experienced the nightmare of a loved one who left behind a mess, whether from disorganization, a poorly written plan or no plan at all, family disagreements, high post-death administration costs, or unintended consequences. We do not want YOUR LEGACY to be a nightmare for your family. Visit us today at http://www.mypinklawyer.com!