Kresimir PehardaVested Law LLP
- Business Law, Cannabis & Marijuana Law, Real Estate Law ...
Kresimir Peharda is a corporate and M&A attorney.
Kresimir advises on commercial agreements, corporate and corporate governance, investment, M&A, and securities. He represents private equity funds, multi state operators, and public companies in acquisitions and vertically integrated companies in sales, financing and reorganization transactions.
Kresimir has represented companies in all stages of development from start-ups to public reporting companies in various industries including education, healthcare, real estate, technology and software. His clients benefit from his experience representing public companies and hands-on operational experience in three start-ups, two in healthcare and one in real estate.
His clients are often in the following industries: aerospace, cannabis, education, food, hemp, manufacturing, software, and real estate.
Kresimir is a member of the International Cannabis Bar Association and the Cannabis Section of the Los Angeles County Bar.
He received his B.A. from Harvard College and J.D. from Pepperdine University.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- Marijuana Business Formation, Medical Marijuana
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Securities Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- ID Number: 173033
- Croatian: Spoken, Written
- English: Spoken, Written
- Vested Law LLP
- - Current
- Harvard Univ
- Undergraduate Degree
- Pepperdine Univ School of Law
- Law Degree
- Pepperdine University School of Law
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- International Cannabis Bar Association
- California State Bar  # 173033
- - Current
- Top Corporate Mistakes Made by Cannabis Companies, State of Cannabis Conference, Long Beach
- 4 Things You Need to Know Before Investing in a Cannabis Business, Los Angeles
- Southern California Cannabis Business Investment Group