As a seasoned counselor and litigator, Kindra Deneau has handled numerous legal matters and lawsuits including complex business transactions and disputes, partnership divorces, intellectual property, employment law, complicated real property matters including eminent domain, succession estate planning, defense, and construction defect. Kindra demonstrates herself to be a strong writer and a passionate advocate of her clients’ best interests. She has successfully litigated numerous cases in court, jury trials, arbitration, and mediation proceedings. She recently was selected to be a member of Lawyers of Distinction recognizing her to be within the top 10% of Lawyers in the United States in her field to be published January 5, 2017 in the New York Times, USA Today, and CNN. In 2015, she prevailed at a jury trial in a telecommunications partnership dispute case, with a winning verdict of $5,000,000 (Millette v. Balda, Maricopa County Superior Court).
Kindra values the business and family lives her clients have built for themselves, and is happy to take care of her clients’ needs whatever they may be.
Kindra’s clients boast about her attention to detail and willingness to go the extra mile to get the best results possible. No legal issue is unimportant and Kindra approaches every case with a business mindset for optimizing the client’s best interests in all aspects.
- Business Law
- Communications & Internet Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Construction Law
- Entertainment & Sports Law
- Intellectual Property
- Real Estate Law
- Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law, Arizona State University
- J.D. (2005) | Juris Doctorate and Intellectual Property Certificate
- Strong emphasized studies in business law, tax, and intellectual property.
- Honors: ASU First Prize Winner of Nathan Burkan Memorial Competition of American Society of Composers Authors and Publishers (ASCAP)
- Activities: Senior Editor of Jurimetrics Co-Chair of American Constitution Society Law Science And Technology Member
- Arizona State University
- B.A. (2000) | Psychology
- Minored also in Spanish and Child Development
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude Honors College Graduate
- Activities: President Psi Chi Worked as Client Advocate at Chrysalis, Domestic Violence Shelter Did Summer Abroad Program in Spain
- Arizona State Bar
- Deneau Law Firm website
- Tempe Arizona Business Law Blog
- Five ways to lower your small business liability insurance
19 August 2019
- Who is responsible for construction defects in new homes?
25 July 2019
- What should you consider before starting a business partnership?
20 July 2019
- What you should know about locking out a commercial tenant
18 July 2019
- Arizona debt-relief company fined, ordered to pay restitution
10 July 2019
- Arizona's real estate market is booming again
4 July 2019
- Don't let copyright infringement hurt your business
27 June 2019
- Pilot program offers struggling tenants financial relief
23 June 2019
- Fair Housing Act violations: How to avoid them during listings
21 June 2019