Kim R Olin
- Real Estate Law, Family Law, Probate ...
Mr. Olin provides superior legal representation, advice, and advocacy for private clients on the Southern Oregon Coast. Mr. Olin has been an attorney for over 24 years. Mr. Olin's practice areas include but are not limited to civil litigation and disputes, estate planning, wills and trusts, property law, commercial, business and family law. In addition to an extensive civil practice, Mr. Olin has extensive experience in firearms law and related matters. He received a governor's appointment as District Attorney in Curry County Oregon and spent many years in the courtroom both prosecuting and defending criminal cases in Oregon. Mr. Olin is a federal firearms licensee, and has significant experience with all firearms regulation including class 3 firearms-machine guns, suppressors, and is a licensed FFL/SOT.
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Oregon State Bar  # 903547