Kevin Puckett is a family law trial attorney. Kevin earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law (graduating with pro bono honors) and with an emphasis in child & family law.
Kevin has dedicated his legal career to helping his clients rebuild their lives through knowledge and aggressive legal representation. Call the office today and set up a free consultation.
Kevin is admitted to the respected Missouri Bar and the United States District Court, Western District of Missouri.
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
- English: Spoken, Written
- University of Missouri - Kansas City School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Graduated with pro bono honors and with an emphasis in Child & Family Law.
- Missouri Western State University
- B.S. | Criminal Justice with a concentration in Legal Studies.
- Honors: Graduated Summa Cum Laude
- The Missouri Bar  # 70706
- The Hague Convention on International Child Abduction: Can Domestic Violence Establish the "Grave Risk" Defense under Article 13
- Journal of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (JAAML)
- Kevin W. Puckett | Attorney & Counselor At Law