Kevin is an experienced trial attorney in both State & Federal Courts. Kevin is a Minnesota State Bar Association Certified Criminal Law Specialist and Nationally Ranked Criminal Defense Trial Attorney. Kevin will be your best line of defense from start to finish.
From the initial phone call to working behind the scenes, Kevin has built strong relationships with the prosecutors and judges that he uses to help get the results his clients need even before they go to court. Because of his extensive trial experience and all of the tough cases he has tried across Minnesota, Kevin is able to get many cases settled favorably for his clients before trial so that his clients can avoid the stress and risk of putting their case in the hands of a jury.
Kevin has tried more than 50 jury trials to verdict in both State and Federal court. Kevin knows the angles and how to work around difficult prosecutors and judges. When you call Kevin, he will help guide you through the legal process for the best possible outcome.
EXPERIENCED LEGAL JUDGMENT FOR EFFECTIVE GUIDANCE IN DIFFICULT SITUATIONS
I understand how to help you see the way in which the general law applies to your specific situation. Because no two people are alike, no two legal solutions are alike. You can count on me to tailor my guidance to your personal needs.
I can do that because I have purposely structured my practice in order to maximize your access to me. I combine that personalized legal representation with the resources available to me at a large firm so you get the best of both worlds: small firm and large firm.
Learn more about my credentials by visiting my biography provided at the link below.
LET DEVORE LAW OFFICE PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS
Schedule your free initial consultation with my firm by calling me at 651-435-6500.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- White Collar Crime
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Minnesota Supreme Court
- Wisconsin Court System
- English: Spoken, Written
- DeVore Law Office
- William Mitchell College of Law
- J.D. (1996)
- University of Saint Thomas
- B.A. (1991) | Business Marketing
- Super Lawyer
- Thomson Reuters Corporation
- Selected Super Lawyer every year since 2004.
- Minnesota State Bar # 0267302
- American Bar Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Minnesota Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National College for DUI Defense, Inc.
- Minnesota Society of Criminal Justice
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Terrorist Attacks, Participated in ABA’s TIPS Teleconference
- Minnesota State Bar Association Certified Criminal Law Specialist
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- DeVore Criminal Defense
- Devore Criminal Defense Blog
- What You Need to Know About DANCO (Domestic Abuse No Contact Order) in Minnesota
5 September 2019
- Choosing The Right Minnesota Criminal Defense Lawyer For You
16 August 2019
- How Much Does a DWI Lawyer in Minnesota Cost?
9 July 2019
- What is the Minnesota Open Bottle Law?
27 June 2019
- 24 Hour Criminal Lawyer St. Paul | DeVore Criminal Defense
9 May 2019
- Can I Legally Refuse to Take a Sobriety Test in Minnesota?
7 March 2019
- Four Common Defenses for a Minnesota Kidnapping Charge
7 February 2019
- Minnesota Man Accused of Stealing Over $700K from Mother in Elder Fraud Case
3 January 2019
- Understanding Criminal Charges in a Drive-By Shooting
13 December 2018
If you are looking for a criminal attorney that puts clients first, consider Kevin DeVore. Kevin is a successful trial lawyer that has handled thousands of cases in both Minnesota and Wisconsin. Kevin's philosophy is small firm values coupled with big firm experience. What this means is that Kevin shows the dedication to each individual client that a small firm would while maintaining a partnership with Larson King, LLP to provide big firm resources and additional expertise to ensure the best possible result for your case.