Kevin has extensive experience negotiating public and private construction contracts and addressing the multiple issues that arise during construction projects. He has successfully mediated, arbitrated and litigated a variety of construction, bankruptcy, and commercial law matters in state and federal courts.
Kevin practices in the areas of construction and surety law, commercial law, bankruptcy law, and creditors' rights law. In construction and surety law, he represents a diverse clientele, including architects, owners, general contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, and sureties for a full range of legal services, including: contract review and negotiation; counseling on the many issues that may arise during the construction phase; and representation in the event of litigation and/or ADR.
Kevin has reviewed and negotiated many contracts on both public jobs and private jobs. An accomplished litigator, he has successfully litigated a variety of construction, bankruptcy, and commercial law matters in state and federal courts.
Prior to joining the firm, Kevin served as an Appellate Court attorney with the New York Supreme Court, Appellate Division, Third Department. For many years, he was an adjunct professor at Russell Sage College. He is admitted to practice in all of the federal, state, and bankruptcy state courts in the State of New York.
- Business Law
- Construction Law
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York
- McNamee Lochner P.C.
- - Current
- Albany Law School
- State University of New York - Albany
- Super Lawyer - Construction/Surety, Construction Litigation, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Upstate New York Edition of Super Lawyers magazine
- 2007, 2014-2019
- American Bar Association
- Associated General Contractors of America
- Creditors’ Rights Association of NYS
- New York State Bar Association
- General Building Contractors
- Northeastern Subcontractors’ Association
- Kevin Laurilliard's Website Profile
- McNamee Lochner P.C. Website
- McNamee Lochner P.C. Firm News & Events
- Bruce J. Wagner presents Legal Updates to Judges, Court Attorneys and Matrimonial Lawyers
26 December 2019
- McNamee Lochner Celebrates an Annual Tradition: The Capital Holiday Lights in the Park
6 December 2019
- Attorneys Douglas Goldman & Rafael Olazagasti III Join McNamee Lochner P.C.
5 December 2019
- ICYMI: October was National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
13 November 2019
- Bruce J. Wagner Presents at NYSBA’s “Update 2019”
21 October 2019
- Bruce Wagner Named to 2019 “Top Lists” of Upstate New York and Hudson Valley Super Lawyers
21 October 2019
- Rensselaer County Cyber Phishing Scheme Settled for $2.7 Million
2 October 2019
- 5 McNamee Attorneys Named to 2019 Upstate New York Rising Stars® List
30 September 2019
- 12 McNamee Attorneys Named to 2019 Upstate New York Super Lawyers List
27 September 2019