Kevin Cornish focuses his practice on commercial, civil, and contract & business litigation. His clients include individuals as well as local, regional, and national businesses. Kevin has handled cases involving contract disputes, the Mechanic’s Lien Law, the Contractor Subcontractor Payment Act, the Unfair Trade Practices and Consumer Protection Law, the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, the Real Estate Seller Disclosure Law, and the Landlord Tenant Act. Kevin’s experience includes resolving cases through trial, arbitration, and negotiation.
Prior to joining High Swartz LLP in November 2012, Kevin represented clients as a litigation associate for a prominent Montgomery County law firm as well as a small firm in the King of Prussia area. Kevin attended Penn State University for his undergraduate studies before studying law at George Mason University. During law school, Kevin served as Articles Selection Editor for the George Mason Civil Rights Law Journal.
- Construction Law
- Personal Injury
- Employment Law
- Business Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- District of Columbia
- District of Columbia Bar
- Maryland Court of Appeals
- Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Virginia State Bar
- English: Spoken, Written
- High Swartz
- - Current
- Kurtz & Revness, P.C.
- Hamburg, Rubin, Mullin, Maxwell & Lupin
- George Mason University School of Law
- J.D. (2007)
- Activities: Articles Selection Editor for the George Mason Civil Rights Law Journal
- Pennsylvania State University - University Park
- B.S. (2002)
- Honors: B.S. with Distinction
- Rising Star
- Super Lawyers
- 2010, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018...
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Montgomery Bar Association
- High Swartz Law Firm Website
- High Swartz Legal Insights
- Advanced Healthcare Directives in PA
30 December 2019
- Understanding the Franchise Disclosure Document
20 December 2019
- Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation Benefits FAQs for 2020
11 December 2019
- Divorce Checklist
9 December 2019
- Mary Cushing Doherty’s Observation About PA House Bill 1397
9 December 2019
- Tips for Helping Your Case for Child Custody in PA
6 December 2019
- Why is Establishing the “Date of Separation” important in a divorce?
5 December 2019
- Ancillary Probate and How To Avoid It
4 December 2019
- Got a Subpoena to testify tomorrow?
27 November 2019