The Law Office of Keshab Raj Seadie, PC, is a full service New York City-based immigration law firm renowned for its impressive record of obtaining immigrant and non-immigrant visas for our clients. Over the past decade, we have helped countless businesses and families understand and successfully navigate the immigration and naturalization processes. We have represented over one hundred corporations, and have successfully processed thousands of immigrant and non-immigrant petitions for their employees. In addition, we have also successfully represented thousands of individuals and families.
We work directly with both domestic and international corporations to develop individual strategies to ensure the successful employment of foreign nationals in the US. Conveniently located in Midtown Manhattan, our office is near both state and federal courts, as well as other important governmental agencies including the local USCIS Office. We are a few short blocks from New York City’s Penn Station, which offers our clients easy access to subway lines, the Long Island Railroad, NJ Transit and Amtrak.
To better assist a variety of immigrant communities, our knowledgeable staff members are multilingual. We have attorneys and caseworkers who speak over 10 languages, including but not limited to English, Hindi, Gujarati, Nepali, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Spanish, Polish, Romanian, Korean, Filipino, Urdu, Tibetan, and Bangladeshi.
- Immigration Law
- Free Consultation
Free Case Evaluation
- New York
- Managing Partner
- Law Office of Keshab Raj Seadie, PC
- - Current
- The University of Georgia School of Law
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association # 2811537
- - Current
- It is Now Difficult for Nepalis to Get Asylum in the U.S.
- The Kathmandu Post
- HOW TO NAVIGATE H-1B EMPLOYER-EMPLOYEE RELATIONSHIPS & THIRD PARTY SITE PLACEMENTS, H1B Seminar
- Keshab Raj Seadie's Website Profile
- Law Office of Keshab Raj Seadie, PC Website
- Law Office of Keshab Raj Seadie, PC News