After over a decade of legal practice, our firm has established a broad spectrum of expertise to provide you with the best services, no matter what area of law. Our firm will bring world class experience, small town service, and unparalleled advocacy to every client.
The firm utilizes modern, mobile offices and up-to-date technology in order to save costs, improve service, and provide premier legal and client services.
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Workers' Compensation
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Elder Law
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
Thirty minute consultation is free.
Credit Cards Accepted
3.5% surcharge on credit cards.
- Contingent Fees
- Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- ID Number: 207659
- English: Spoken, Written
- University of Pennsylvania Law School
- J.D. (2005) | Law
- Emory University
- B.A. (2001) | Political Science, Economics
- State Bar of Pennsylvania
- Q. Can I sue my place of business if I contract covid?
- A: These are new questions facing the court, but depending upon your injuries or specific facts, one of two scenarios is likely. Either, (1) you can file a suit for something like negligence, personal injury, or wrongful death against the employer, or (2) you can file a workers' compensation claim. The elements for negligence may slightly differ depending on where you are, but typically in order to establish a cause of action for a negligent conduct, a plaintiff must establish that (1) the defendant owes him or her a duty; (2) there was a breach of that duty; (3) there is a causal connection between the defendant’s conduct and the harm incurred to the plaintiff; and (4) damages to the plaintiff. Additionally, you may have the grounds for some form of personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit against an employer if: through intentional actions – like the failure to provide PPE or to follow health and safety mandates – the employer created a work environment that caused the employee to become ill, and significant injury, such as severe and long-term complications or death, resulted. You might want to reach out and contact an attorney.
- Q. My children's dad owe over seven thousand in child support and the court isnt doing nothing what can i do to get it
- A: Speak to an attorney and have them enforce the relevant court order(s).
- Q. Can I sue a healthcare insurance company for lying about coverage to get me to sign up
- A: Maybe! You can sue for a lot of things depending on your scenario...whether the claim has merit or a chance of success is another issue. You should speak to an attorney about your specific facts.