Licensed as an Oregon lawyer in 1978, Mr. Anderson was admitted to practice before the US District Court for the District of Oregon and the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals in 1979. A tax and debt relief practitioner and consumer advocate, Mr. Anderson has also been certified in Consumer Bankruptcy by the American Board of Certification. He has practiced in the Oregon Bankruptcy Court since being admitted to the federal court bar. He is Oregon State Chair for the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys and a member of the National Association of Consumer Advocates. Mr. Anderson is also a member of the Bankruptcy Law Network, a group of bankruptcy attorney who collaborate in a comprehensive publication on bankruptcy and consumer matters at www.bankruptcylawnetwork.com.
Mr. Anderson is a frequent speaker for lawyers, tax groups and conferences. Recent presentations have included the Oregon Society of Tax Consultants: Bankruptcy Discharge of Tax Liability, in addition to many presentations related to debt relief and consumer advocacy.
- Tax Law
- University of Oregon School of Law
- J.D | Law
- University of Oregon
- B.S | Biology
- Oregon State Bar # 781256
- Tax on Debt Cancellation
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Mortgage Service Issues
- Oregon State Bar
- Consumer Bankruptcy Specialist
- American Board of Certification
- Bankruptcy Law Network
- How do I get the title to my car?
19 November 2019
- Veterans & Bankruptcy: Do I Lose My Benefits if I File Bankruptcy? NO!
29 July 2019
- Consumer Commission – Student Loan Proposals (Part II)
25 April 2019
- Consumer Commission – Student Loan Discharge Recommendations
18 April 2019
- Can I File Chapter 13 if I am Self Employed?
5 March 2019
- Judicial Estoppel: Medical Malpractice Claim Survives Omission From Bankruptcy Schedule A/B
27 January 2019
- GasBuddy = Gas Savings
7 January 2019
- Rescission & Bankruptcy
27 December 2018
- Why I will be Rude to You After You File Chapter 13
6 October 2018
- Oregon Debt Relief Weblawg