Kenneth Jude Cahill EsqDworken & Bernstein Co., L.P.A. / Aggressive. Creative. Successful.
- Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family Law ...
Since 1991, Ken Cahill has been practicing family law, working toward outcomes that are in the best interest of families and children. Ken is a noted speaker on issues of family law and serves as chair of the Family Law Committee. Protecting dependent, neglected and abused children was the role of Family Law attorney Kenneth J. Cahill at the Lake County Prosecutor’s Juvenile Division representing the Lake County Department of Jobs & Family Services. Practicing Family Law since 1991, Ken started first as an Assistant Lake County Prosecutor enforcing and modifying child support orders before joining the Lake County Prosecutors Juvenile Division. Ken has also prosecuted criminal cases against juvenile offenders. In 1993, he commenced his private practice primarily focusing on Family Law before joining Dworken & Bernstein in 2000.
Ken Cahill has frequently lectured on several topics related to divorce and family law matters including legislative developments involving family law, marital & separate property issues, and child custody matters. He is frequently appointed by trial courts to serve as Guardian Ad Litem to represent the best interests of children.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Juvenile Law
- Child Custody & Support
- Litigation & Appeals
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
Master Card, Visa, American Express, Cash, Check
- U.S. District Court Northern District Court of Ohio
- Lake County Bar Association Family Law Committee
- Ohio State Bar Association
- - Current
- Cleveland State University
- J.D. (1991)
- Ohio State Bar
- Lake County Bar Association
- Chairman, Family Law Committee