(360) 775-7873Tap to Call This Lawyer
Kenneth J. Wolfley
- Personal Injury, Estate Planning, Tax Law ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
On the Olympic Peninsula, there are not enough Attorneys to meet the community's needs. As a result, my practice is pretty generalized but centers around resolving disputes and estate planning. I enjoy my legal practice and the satisfaction from helping others resolve the issues that keep them up at night.
My litigation practice encompasses business, contracts, residential and commercial real estate, commercial leasing, construction, personal injury, and torts.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Estate Planning
- Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Tax Law
- Estate Tax Planning, Property Taxes
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Formation, Business Litigation
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Easements, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Landlord Rights, Tenants' Rights
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- University of Washington School of Law
- LL.M. (2016) | Taxation
- Willamette University College of Law
- J.D. (2016) | Business Law
- Honors: Merit-Based Scholarship Issac Van Winkle Award - High Paper in Constitutional Law.
- Brigham Young University-Idaho
- B.S. (2010) | Construction Management
- Washington State Bar Association  # 49131
Contact & Map