Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Personal Injury
- Employment Law
- Civil Rights
I do not charge for initial consultations, or for telling you whether you have a case or not. If you have a case that I can help you with, then we will enter into a fee agreement that is appropriate for your case.
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa or MasterCard.
You only pay my fees if we win or settle your case.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 6th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, E.D. Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, S.D. Ohio
- University of Cincinnati College of Law
- J.D. (1979)
- Activities: Moot Court; Trial Practice; Student Court Prosecutor, Defense Attorney and Judge; Internship at Cincinnati Center for Developmental Disabilities.
- University of Cincinnati
- B.A. (1976) | Economics
- University of Oregon
- Broad Liberal Arts - English and American Literature, Russian Literature, Chinese Culture, Psychology, Sociology, French, Mathematics, and Physics.
- Ohio State Bar  # 0031772
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
Contact & Map